COVID-19 Information for The Cosmetic Surgery Clinic
Visiting the clinic
We’re passionate about making our clinic a safe, comfortable, positive space for our patients and our staff.
Here’s how we’re keeping you safe
We’re so glad to open our doors to patients and look forward to seeing you.
Here’s what you can expect for your visit and how we’re working hard to maximize your well-being and to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at the front door and throughout the entire clinic.
- Patients and staff are regularly screened.
- All patients are asked to complete a COVID 19 screening questionnaire.
- Any visiting patients will have their temperature taken upon arrival.
- Extensive cleaning, disinfecting, and antibacterial measures will be taken to ensure that surfaces and facilities are scrupulously sanitized.
Guidelines for your visit
- When you arrive for your appointment, please enter the front door at your appointment time. You do not need to sit in your car and wait for a phone call.
- You are required to wear a mask at all times during your visit, unless you’re undergoing a face treatment in which case you will be directed by one of our practitioners when it’s safe to remove your mask.
When you arrive you’ll be given a questionnaire with questions about COVID-19 exposure and risk including:
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 6 months?
- Have you travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms: Fever, cough, chills, and shortness of breath, fever, lack of small/taste, diarrhea /abdominal pain, headaches, sore throat, pink eye, muscle aches or vomiting?
- Have you been asked to self-isolate or self-monitor in the last 14 days?
- Have you come in contact within anyone who has tested positive in the last 6 months?
Patients or visitors who answer yes to any of these questions may need to reschedule their appointment for a later date.
Questions may also include inquiries about the virus exposure and risk in relation to the people you live with. We appreciate your understanding as we work to prioritize your health, safety, and comfort.
Please refer to the province’s guidelines for more information at www.covid-19.ontario.ca