Attention Patients and Visitors
Taking precautionary measures are in the best interest of our patients, our staff, and our community. We are continuing to monitor the situation surrounding COVID-19 on an ongoing basis and remain at your service by phone or email at all times. To ensure the safety of our patients and staff, our practice requests we adhere to the following protocol in light of COVID-19:
DO NOT enter the clinic if…
You have had close contact with anyone with acute respiratory illness or traveled outside of Canada in the past 14 days or have a confirmed case of COVID-19 or had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
You have any of the following symptoms:
- fever (<37.8C)
- new onset of cough
- worsening chronic cough
- shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing
- been diagnosed with pneumonia
- sore throat
- difficulty swallowing
- runny nose or nasal congestion (unexplained)
- decrease or loss of sense of smell/taste
- diarrhea, abdominal pain, or nausea/vomiting
- conjunctivitis (pink eye)
- unexplained fatigue/malaise/muscle aches, delirium, falls, acute functional decline, fast heart rate, low blood pressure, hypoxia, worsening of chronic conditions?
If you have answered yes to any of the above please self-isolate and call Waterloo Region (519) 575-4400 or contact your primary care provider.
We remain at your service by phone and email and will make all necessary arrangements to reschedule and accommodate appropriately. Our patients are also encouraged to contact us about scheduling a virtual consultation.
Wishing everyone safety and good health.