Attention Patients and Visitors: DO NOT enter the clinic if...
- You have had close contact with anyone with acute respiratory illness or travelled outside of Ontario in the past 14 days
- Have a confirmed case of COVID-19 or had close contact with a confirmed case or suspected case of COVID-19
- You have any of the following symptoms:
- Fever (<37.8C)
- New onset of cough and/or croup
- Worsening chronic cough
- Shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing
- Been diagnosed with pneumonia
- Sore throat and/or difficulty swallowing
- Runny nose or nasal congestion (unexplained)
- Decrease or loss of sense of smell/taste
- Diarrhea, abdominal pain, or nausea/vomiting
- Conjunctivitis (pink eye)
- Or unexplained fatigue/malaise/muscle aches, delirium, falls, acute functional decline, fast heart rate, low blood pressure, hypoxia, worsening of chronic conditions?
- Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome and/or decrease/lack in appetite in children or adolescents (Under 19)
If you have answered yes to any of the above please self-isolate and call Waterloo Region (519) 575-4400 or contact your primary care provider.